Grand Theft Mario by Malaysian artist Amirul Hafiz is a kick ass collection of illustrations that imagine video game characters from Super Mario Brothers as car stealing thugs in the world of Grand Theft Auto.
things i am scared of doing:
- ordering food in a restaurant
- walking down a busy high street on my own
- talking to people on the phone
- eating in front of people
- asking for help in a shop
- meeting new people
- being in a big crowd of people with a lot of people i don’t know
the future looks bright for me
I think my followers deserve an adorable ball of pudge on their dashes today.
LOOK AT ITS NOSE!!!
Honey green tea sandwich cookies (Adapted from Bijouxs)
Makes about 15 sandwiches
- ½ cup unsalted butter, plus 2 tablespoons
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup honey
- Whip the butter and sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until combined.
- Dissolve the baking side in the vinegar, and add it to the butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and matcha powder.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the batter, mixing until a crumbly dough forms.
- Use your hands to form the dough into a ball. Wrap it in plastic wrap and flatten to form a disk. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Once the dough has chilled, roll out half of it on a floured surface to a ¼-inch thickness. Keep the other half wrapped to keep it from drying out. Use a cookie cutter to cut your favorite shapes and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet., leaving about ½-inch between cookies. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until just beginning to turn golden brown. Let cool before frosting.
- While the cookies cool, combine the butter, cream cheese, and honey in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until well mixed.
- Spread just under a tablespoon of frosting between two cookies and serve with a cup of warm tea!
transparent sakura-chan so she’d be on guard on your blog (^o^)
just kidding, why do i always make such boring poses when i feel like doing a proper drawing?!?
i just wanted to draw my babe okay
design by kaykonut and based on alisa’s drawing ah
I giggled endlessly.
oH MY GOD
OH GOD I NEED SOME BLEACH FOR MY EYES…
NOT THAT KIND DAMNIT.
Hi there! I’m Slowduck! My arms are out to hug you! I hope my big goofy smile brightens your day too, huhuhu!!